The Property Management aims to:
In terms of Purchasing, is responsible for:
– Manage the procurement process for goods and services of common interest and often used by the University Community, assigned by Management of the University.
– Serve as public relations University – suppliers in the implementation and monitoring of contracts for procurement of goods and / or services.
Regarding Inventory and Goods, perform the following functions:
– Inventory management of assets and rights that form the heritage of the University Miguel Hernandez by corresponding high real processes, modification and disposal of fixed assets.
– Updating and periodic testing of all existing assets through appropriate physical counts.
– Keep all stakeholders informed of the organizational units responsible for the situation of the assets assigned to your unit.
– Contribute to the timely, the process of preparing the budget.
– To constitute a valid and effective for financial and property management of the University.
This text has been translated using a machine translation engine.